QuickBooks Error 12157:How can I resolve it?
First a fall once you install any software you have got to find out the reasons why an error occurs? So, here we discuss QuickBooks Error 12157. This error occurs for many reasons like Data connectivity, incorrect installations, and update errors, etc. The QuickBooks online login may be a part of QuickBooks Error 2000.
Reasons behind the QuickBooks Error 12157.
- The date or time is not correct on your computing system.
- Problem with internet connection settings.
- Problem with firewall settings.
- Multiple QuickBooks installed on the same computer system.
How can We resolve QuickBooks error 12157?
With the help of these solutions you will easily resolve the QuickBooks Error 12157.
Solution 1. Correct the date or time in your computer system.
It is very important once you install the software you have to correct the date or time in your computer system. Now we will provide help to you so that you will correct the date and time.
- Open the system and go to the clock on the right-hand side of the system screen.
- After it, right-click the mouse.
- Select the Adjust date/time option and click on.
- Choose the right date and time and then click ok.
- Try to update and install QuickBooks.
Solution 2. Restore the pc system.
- Click the start option for your computing system.
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Press start to catch and click on all settings and computer tools then click system repair.
- Then, open the new Window and click on Reinstall my pc option then click.
- After it, click a restore point then click next.
- Select the advanced system to restore the point.
- Click next to the confirmation Window.
- Then reboot your computer system.
Solution 3.settings of the QuickBooks firewall.
Sometimes, The settings of the QuickBooks firewall causes problems to update the QuickBooks Software and payroll also. you need internet access given the files.
Solution 4. Changing the Web connection Applications.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to the help menu.
- Click on the Internet connection setup.
- Then, choose to use my computer’s internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the internet.
- Click next.
- Open the Advanced connection settings.
- Then, attend the advanced tab.
- Select the Restore Advanced settings option.
- Then, click ok and Done.
Now, you will update QuickBooks Desktop.
Hopefully, the entire information about the QuickBooks customer service is beneficial for you. With the help of this information you will easily resolve QuickBooks 12157 error and update your QuickBooks Desktop.